from New York City Highlights Bike Tour
New York City has more great sights per mile than arguably anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of a 3-hour window and fill it with a bike adventure through the city that never sleeps?
Your guide, a professionally licensed New York City tour guide, will shepherd you through the city, taking you on the most exciting bike ride of your life. Starting in Midtown, the tour stops by Lincoln Center, the Highline, and more, ending downtown at the South Street Seaport, the historic neighborhood just below the Brooklyn Bridge.
There’s so much to see in New York, far too much to see on foot alone. Let our tour guides give you a unique perspective of the city, mixing adventure and education to form an unforgettable 3 hours. This city tour allows you to see attractions and neighborhoods you want to see and stretch your legs, getting a good, healthy workout. But don’t worry, this isn’t a race. Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allow you to enjoy the city, not race through it without seeing anything.
Some of the beautiful parts of the city you’ll get to see include:
- Central Park South, where the busy city meets the serene, expansive garden
- Herald Square, home of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- The modern and magnificent Highline
- The Hudson River, all the way down to Battery Park
All the necessary equipment for this tour is provided, including the bike, baskets, helmets, and maps. Be sure to bring your cameras. Why choose Unlimited Biking?
- All Unlimited Biking team members are professionally licensed New York City guides who will do everything they can to give you a great experience
- You will be well informed about the city's history, movie locations, celebrity homes, and fun facts to share with your friends
- Unlimited Biking has the largest fleet of tour guides in New York
- Many designated stops, all at must-see places
- This tour is designed for people of all ages. If you can ride a bike confidently, you're welcome
- You will bike through the city for nearly three hours
- The bike and equipment are included in the price
- You will bike just over 9 miles